The International MBA in Spain – Barcelona – New York has been designed so that participants can enhance and increase their knowledge in business management and administration, work with the main management tools and strengthen their managerial skills and competences. It is a management Master's degree focused on understanding all areas involved in the management of organizations, with a complete overview of the company, the way it functions and how it is organized.
All of this is enriched by the networking opportunities available with the other participating professionals, our teaching staff and the professionals invited to our conferences, discussions and activities, which is crucial for enhancing professional positioning.
Top five reasons to do EAE's International MBA in Spain:
1. Students are offered the opportunity to study abroad in New York for a semester at Pace University.
2. Professional & Academic Experience: every year we teach more than 40.000 class hours and we have trained more than 65.000 professionals and managers from 72 countries.
3. EAE, ranked as one of the top 50 European Business Schools in terms of offering their MBA students a high rate of employability according to the "Global 200 Business School Report" ranking by QS.
4. Live the EAE Experience. EAE Business School strives to guarantee that the student's learning experience is as enriching as possible and that it takes place both inside and outside the classroom. In 2015 we organized more than 150 events to welcome, network and update our students.
5. EAE, one of the top 30 business schools in the world (América Economía's ranking of "The Best Business Schools Worldwide 2014").
- Semester Abroad in New York. Students are offered the opportunity to study a semester abroad in Pace University (New York), a private higher learning institution Committed to offering students a high quality, global business education.
- International Faculty. Part dels continguts de determinades assignatures és impartida per professors d'universitats i escoles de negocis partner d'EAE.
- Conferències sectorials. El cicle l'imparteix directius d'empreses de primer nivell, en què expliquen les seves experiències i comparteixen coneixements
- Networking. A través de cicles de 3 trobades anuals amb directius d'altres empreses, cicle Cafè & CEO, els participants tenen la possibilitat d'ampliar la seva xarxa de contactes professionals.
- International Talent Program. Program designed to give international EAE students maximum visibility among the multinational partner companies, through activities such as conferences in international companies with mànagers and HR experts, Employment Workshops and online interviews with headhunters
- Business Game. The Business Game experience Enables students to create and manage their own company, and test their abilities and knowledge acquired during the first part of the program, by means of a contest between classmates in which they put themselves in the shoes of a real entrepreneur.
- Employment Report. El 95% dels estudiants d'International MBA que van sol·licitar realitzar pràctiques o internship, les van realitzar