The International MBA (Madrid/Shanghai)
has been designed so that participants can enhance and increase their knowledge in business management and administration, work with the main management tools and strengthen their managerial skills and competences. It is a management Master's Degree focused on understanding all areas involved in the management of organizations, with a complete overview of the company, the way it functions and how it is organized.
All of this is enriched by the networking opportunities available with the other participating professionals, our academic faculty and the professionals invited to our conferences, discussions and activities, which is crucial for enhancing professional positioning.Reasons to do EAE's International MBA:
1. EAE, ranked as one of the top 50 European Business Schools in terms of offering their MBA students a high rate of employability according to the "Global 200 Business School Report" ranking by QS.
2. Students are offered the opportunity to study abroad in Shanghai University, a private higher learning institution committed to offering students a high quality, global business education.
3. International Networking: The international profile of the participants underpins the programme's multi-disciplinary vision. 88% of IMBA students come from outside Spain from countries such as Argentina, Brazil, China, Colombia, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, Norway, Russia, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the USA.
4. The best demonstration of our performance: our students. They hold positions of international responsibility in the best companies: Levi's & Dockers Nike, Inditex, Deloitte, Levis, Ogilvy, Hewlett-Packard, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis and Unilever. In addition, we have signed more than 2,000 partnership agreements with national and international companies all around the world.Valors diferencials:
- Semester in Xangai University (Xangai). Students are offered the option of studying a semester abroad in the Xangai University;
a private higher education institution Committed to offering students a high quality, global business education.
- International Faculty.
Part dels continguts de determinades assignatures és impartida per professors d'universitats i escoles de negocis partner d'EAE.
- Conferències sectorials.
El cicle l'imparteix directius d'empreses de primer nivell, en què expliquen les seves experiències i comparteixen coneixements
A través de cicles de 3 trobades anuals amb directius d'altres empreses, cicle Cafè & CEO, els participants tenen la possibilitat d'ampliar la seva xarxa de contactes professionals.
- International Talent Program.
Program designed to give international EAE students maximum visibility among the multinational partner companies, through activities such as conferences in international companies with mànagers and HR experts, Employment Workshops and online interviews with headhunters
- Business Game.
The Business Game experience Enables students to create and manage their own company, and test their abilities and knowledge acquired during the first part of the program, by means of a contest between classmates in which they put themselves in the shoes of a real entrepreneur.
- Employment Report. El 95% dels estudiants d'International MBA que van sol·licitar realitzar pràctiques o internship, les van realitzar.
Environment and Global Markets
This course involves an analysis of the economic indicators that allow us to analyse the environment in which the company operates, or the markets in which it wants to penetrate, in order to make the right decision. Another important factor to consider when deciding to enter a given market is its legal and tax framework. It also conducts and in-depth analysis of markets for the purposes of marketing and sales.
The courses are:
- Business, government and international economy.
- Sales Management.
In this area, we will identify the best composition of human resources of the company, defining jobs and evaluating them based on study skills. The programme also involves training leaders, in which students must learn and internalize various skills that enable them to become successful professionals.
The course are:
- Leadership, Behaviour and Social Responsibility.
- Human Resources Management.
The resources available to the company for appropriate decision-making are financial analysis, fundraising and investment selection. We can also include logistics and operations management, as well as learning how to perform efficient management control of the business.
The courses are:
- Financial Management.
- Technology and Operations Management.
This course aims to analyse the strategic aspects involved in making better decisions, both to undertake new projects or businesses and to initiate internationalization processes. A business game is also included with, simulations of the decision made and its consequences.
The courses are:
- Strategic Management.
- Comprehensive analysis of companies.
The Business Game experience enables students to create and manage their own company, and test their abilities and knowledge acquired during the first part of the programme, by means of a contest between classmates in which they put themselves in the shoes of a real entrepreneur.
The objective of the plan is to bring together all of the information obtained throughout the programme and put it into practice in a company creation project. To draft the plan, the participants must take into account the influence that the various functional areas have on the viability of the business project, define the future strategy of the company and the implementation of the business measures and policies that they consider to be most suitable in order to achieve the objectives of the company