Online Executive MBA in English
The OBS Executive MBA stresses the strategic, international and innovative vision of business management
The transformations occurring in the world today require a thorough analysis of new competitive scenarios and the application of new business models. The growing, complex volatility of global economies and their unquestionable interdependence colours our environment with uncertainty and ambiguity.
In this context, professionals must react quickly to change and make decisions according to the new needs of the company, and also think about creating value for stakeholders in the company.
The OBS Executive MBA stresses the strategic, international and innovative vision of business management, meaning that anyone responsible for a business, or a department thereof, must have a holistic view of the company, understanding that any strategic decision must be in line with the company's strategy and be implemented in an innovative way.
The programme focuses on developing the skills needed to lead a business project, manage a department in a company or start up your own business, such as:
- Developing the ability to analyse and make decisions in a global environment of great uncertainty.
- Developing the management tools and skills needed for leading global companies and institutions.
- Reflecting how to improve, enhance or transform the design of organisations when faced with new global challenges.
- Providing methodological tools to manage innovative, international companies efficiently and effectively.
- Developing human talent (high performance teams).
- Networking, exchange of ideas and learning from others.
- Working as a team in multicultural environments.
- Multilateral solutions within and outside the company.
Competències per a les que et prepara el curs
Participants in the Executive MBA develop the following skills and abilities:
Global strategic thinking in order to understand and integrate the company as a whole, as well as the geographical environment or sector it competes in.
Increased ability in analysing and synthesising accurately to systematically and realistically identify the factors generating problems or opportunities, in order to make the correct decisions.
Using new business management and decision making technologies effectively.
Improved ability to communicate clearly and convincingly, developing presentation techniques for large audiences and everyday situations of the company.
Ability to adapt to working in teams with people from very diverse geographical, professional, academic and cultural origins.
Ability to achieve a high degree of organisational efficiency in the development of multidisciplinary projects carried out by people located in different environments.