Idiomes en què s'imparteix
Open calls April and October 2017.
Lloc on s'imparteix el curs
- Developing the capacity for creativity and innovation in the industry and its sustainable management through comprehensive and specialist training, equipping participants to take on positions of responsibility.
- Training directors equipped to manage events companies, conventions business tourism and institutions, and who are able to achieve the expected results at a global level.
- Developing the executive skills required of a global manager of MICE companies to enable them to work cooperatively, assertively and participatively with all of the members of the team.
- Learning the key factors in drafting strategic and immediate action plans in MICE settings (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions).
Participants who successfully complete the programme at the Madrid campus will receive a Triple Qualification: The qualification of Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism from the Ostelea, School of Tourism & Hospitality. The qualification of Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism from EAE Business School. The qualification from the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
Cultural Events Organization being commissioned by private and public companies or private clients. Events organization, design and management, conducting feasibility, profitability and ROI studies. Public institution departments at a state, regional, provincial and municipal level focused on the implementation of cultural, heritage, and artistic policies through the design, planning and management of events in this field. Companies specializing in the organization of trade fairs and other commercial promotion events in the field of public relations. Hotel establishments specializing in hosting events such as congresses, conventions and conferences.
- The Objetive of Ostelea's Financial Support Programme is to provide economic support to all of the students enrolled that have to cover part of the costs involved in their tuition, which are designed to stregthen their academ and professional capabilities.
- Ostelea's Grant Programme.
Avantatges del curs
In-company Master's Thesis: The Master's Thesis is based on a real company in the sector. Spain is the 3rd leading country in the world terms of the greatest number of conferences. Two Spanish cities feature in the Top 5 cities in the world hosting most events: Madrid and Barcelona. Organization of real events: Students taking the Master take charge of organizing the School's event and protocol.