The Master of International Business (MIB) is a general programme with a particular focus on the international aspects of management needed in today's business world. The programme integrates studies in all of the areas of business activity in a quest to develop the most reliable policies and strategies that successfully achieve the objectives of a company in an international environment. The MIB is underpinned by the four fundamental elements of a successful international business education: Functional methods and techniques; Personal development; The importance of strategic information decision-making; Creativity and innovation.
No businessperson can develop their full creative potential in isolation. With this in mind, the MIB combines academic excellence with an in-depth practical knowledge of business and business planning. In addition, our students are also offered a wide range of corporate visits and meetings, and lectures with managers and top executives from successful corporations.
Top 5 reasons to do EAE's MIB (Master of International Business):
1. Students are offered the opportunity to study abroad in Paris for a semester at IPAG Business School, one of the most prestigious schools in France.
2. The most practical and complete Master of International Business in market thanks to the drafting of a Business Plan, a key element of the MIB programme.
3. International Networking: The international profile of the participants underpins the programme's multi-disciplinary vision. 88% of MIB students comes from outside Spain from countries of origin like Argentina, Brazil, China, Colombia, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, Norway, Russia, Turkey, United Kingdom or USA.
4. Professional & Academic Experience: every year we teach more than 40.000 class hours and we have trained more than 65.000 professionals and managers from 72 countries.
5. The best guarantee: our students. They play positions of international responsibility in the best companies: Levi's & Dockers Nike, Inditex, Deloitte, Levis, Ogilvy, Hewlett-Packard, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis or Unilever. Also we have signed more than 2.000 collaboration agreements with national and international companies.
Students who succesfully pass the course will obtain the Master of International Business degree from EAE Business School. Besides, students who fulfill the academic requirements established will obtain the Master of International Business & Management degree from Universitat Politécnica de Catalunya (if studying in Barcelona) or the Máster Universitario en Negocios Internacionales degree from Universidad Camilo José Cela (if studying in Madrid).
In order to obtain the degree from partner universities, it is necessary to fufil the requirements established by the institutions.
IPAG BUSINESS SCHOOL DEGREE
Students who study a semester in Paris and successfully complete the programme, will also obtain the IPAG Business School official degree.
- Programa Residencial Internacional. L'alumne tindrà l'opció, en finalitzar el període lectiu a Barcelona, ??de realitzar una estada residencial de dues setmanes de durada en Pace University (New York). Aquest programa residencial té un cost addicional per a l'alumne.
- Business Game: El programa implementa l'aprenentatge a través de la simulació de negocis, en forma de model físic, el que implica el repte d'entendre la planificació estratègica a través de la seva pràctica i execució en un context molt aproximat a la realitat a la que s'enfronten els executius en el seu dia a dia.
- International Faculty. Part dels continguts de determinades assignatures és impartida per professors d'universitats i escoles de negocis partner d'EAE.
- Conferències sectorials. El cicle l'imparteix directius d'empreses de primer nivell, en què expliquen les seves experiències i comparteixen coneixements
- Multiculturalitat. Més del 85% dels estudiants són internacionals, el que aporta una valuosa aproximació multicultural a les diferents disciplines abordades durant el programa.
- International Business Pla. Drafting an International Business Pla is a key element of the MIB program. In its development, participants must consider the influence of various functional àrees on the viability of a future business project and defineix the future business strategy.
- International Talent Program. Program designed to give international EAE students maximum visibility among the multinational partner companies, through activities such as conferences in international companies with mànagers and HR experts or Employment Workshops
- Employment Report. El 96% dels estudiants del MIB que van sol·licitar realitzar pràctiques o internship, les van realitzar.
Introduction to Business Organization
The purpose of this course is to learn key factors of functional and general management, and apply it to the diagnosis and solution of business problems that require an integrated system-wide approach. Our goals include the development of critical thinking skills, acquiring the ability to work collaboratively, and honing the art of applying theoretical concepts to actual business situations.
• Organization and Business Administration.
• Quantitative tecnniques for business.
Environment and Global Markets
This subject involves an analysis of the economic indicators that allow us to analyze the environment in which the company moves, or the markets in which it wants to penetrate, in order to make the right decision. Another important factor to consider when deciding to enter a given market is their legal and tax framework. It also analyzes in depth, the markets for the purposes of marketing and sales.
• Current socio-economic context.
• Marketing and commercialization in international environments.
In this area we will perform the best composition of human resources of the company, defining jobs and evaluate them based on study skills. The program also involves the training of leaders, where the student must learn and internalize various skills that take him/her to become a successful professional.
• Intellectual capital and talent management.
• Management skills.
The subjects pretends to analyze the financial and technical aspects for taking better decisions, both to undertake new projects or businesses, or to initiate internationalization processes.
• Financial management.
• Information technological management.
• International financial risk management
The subject pretends to familiarize the Student with the strategies for internationalizing companies, taking into account the region cultural differences, for an appropriate decision-making. A business game is also included, for simulations about the decision made and its consequences.
• Global strategic management.
• Corporate internationalization.
International business plan
The course provides students with the experience of carrying out a major piece of research, enabling them to draw on the knowledge and skills gained throughout the course, while providing them with an opportunity to demonstrate their intellectual and practical capacities to potential employers.
Drafting an International Business Plan is a key element of the MIB programme. In its development, participants must consider the influence of various functional areas on the viability of a future business project and define the future business strategy, as well as designing the implementation of the business policies they consider necessary to achieve the short-term and long-term objectives of the corporation.