Idiomes en què s'imparteix
Open call for October 2017.
Lloc on s'imparteix el curs
The objectives of the Hospitality and Tourism Management MBA are as follows:
- International vision of the tourism industry: Providing executive tuition with an international vision of the tourism industry, together with a flexible and adaptable perspective in a changing and competitive global setting. Integrating the main spheres of tourism management from an interdisciplinary and comprehensive perspective.
- Strategic: Ensuring the effective management of tourism companies based on strategic plans and focused on achieving results.
- Needs: Providing a response to the training needs of executives specializing in the tourism sector.
- Innovation: Developing the capacity for innovation and creative management of executives in tourism and hotel companies. Enabling the acquirement of knowledge and skills in terms of new technologies applied to tourism and e-Tourism, in particular.
- Future leaders: Training the future leaders of the global hospitality and tourism industry. Equipping participants with the executive skills and competences required of directors and businesspeople in the tourism sector in order to ensure dynamic, effective and successful leadership.
- Trends: Analysing global trends in the sector and acquiring the perspectives and strategies required to become ethical leaders of global tourism organizations.
Master in Business Administration and Management, majoring in International Business, from the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (OFFICIAL), and specialization in Hospitality & Tourism Management from Ostelea (INSTITUTIONAL). Hospitality and Tourism Management MBA from the Ostelea, School of Tourism & Hospitality. (INSTITUTIONAL). Hospitality and Tourism Management MBA from EAE Business School. (INSTITUTIONAL).
Hotel director or manager, or manager of other types of tourism establishment Operational Director or Department Manager in tourism companies. Corporate Director in hospitality and tourism companies, in any of the functional areas. Director of companies operating in the tourism sector in general. Positions of responsibility in companies and public institutions in the sector. Positions in auxiliary companies in the fields of marketing and commercialization linked to the hospitality and tourism industries. Business entrepreneur in the tourism sector, or related sectors. Tourism and hospitality consultant/advisor
Ostelea gives candidates access to grants in the form of financial aid with the aim of providing support for our students.
Avantatges del curs
Additional cross-profile services included in your Master (limited places): Tourism Skills Development Program. Employability-focused training: Professional careers programs, Employability Week, Employment Forum, Graduate Program, among others (subject to offer). Monthly conferences with Directors of different departments and CEOs from the leading companies in the sector. Seminars on Hospitality (Barcelona) and Sustainability (Madrid). Language: English or French to choose.