Informació del curs
The MITB is designed to give you a deep understanding of the drivers of globalization, the process of internationalization, how the global economic environment influences firms' competitive responses, and how the world is interconnected. This results in graduates ready to deal with the challenges of expanding business into new global markets along with those of managing teams across cultures and continents.
By completing the MITB you will be in a position to identify the motives and means of servicing foreign markets, address controversial issues in international trade & business, formulate your own international business plans, and appreciate the factors that drive performance in the global economy.
- Understanding markets.
- Identifying and communicating value in international contexts.
- International operations to deliver value (can be done in shanghai).
- Digital business & foreign trade (can be done in shanghai).
- Professional skills development.
- Optional at the end of the course:
- International Business Plan
- International Marketing Plan + Semester abroad
- International Marketing Plan + 6 months internship /Project in a company
Competències per a les quals et prepara el curs
Professionals willing to initiate, develop or reorient their professional career in international trade, with a clear vision to reach international commercial director positions or become an entrepreneur willing to start up their own business in international trade; professionals seeking a differential advantage through greater knowledge of customers, markets and marketing, operating in a global and digitized world.