Informació del curs
The current business environment is evolving rapidly. Globalisation, new information technologies and innovative distribution channels are changing the perspective of marketing. Companies are increasingly demanding more professionals capable of leading these changes and turning these opportunities into competitive advantages. Professionals with solid training, who have a sound knowledge of new modern marketing trends and insight into the organisational aspects that generate corporative value.
Consumers are becoming more and more demanding and have access to greater information, so they are fully aware of what they want and need. All companies need professionals in their Marketing Departments who are capable of successfully managing the correct combination of the three main elements offered by this Master's degree: solid marketing training and knowledge, the skills necessary to respond effectively to the current market and environment and the ability to turn the existing technologies into a competitive advantage.
With the Master in Marketing & Sales, we offer the key to corporate excellence to professionals in direct contact with customers, equipping them with the skills required by the market. Throughout the program, the professionals are provided with the conditions to change. Participants in the program will undergo an experience and process of change.
- Module 1. Organizational Management
- Module 2. Strategic Marketing
- Module 3. Strategic Market Planning
- Module 4. Minor
- Module 5. Master´s Thesis
Idiomes en els quals s'imparteix
- a) Understanding and applying marketing fundamentals and strategies in accordance with the company's strategy, understanding the Marketing Plan as a basic tool, not only of the department itself, but also of the company's strategic management.
- b) Controlling the techniques to obtain information and developing this into a Marketing and Competitive Intelligence Information System.
- c) Developing the skills necessary in identifying opportunities, threats and changes to the company's competitive environment and adapting the company's strategy according to possible scenarios.
- d) Controlling the bases of the different marketing mix policies in the company.
3. Management skills: To enable participants to succeed in their professional life.