Informació del curs
The world of business requires experienced professionals with advanced knowledge in various fields of effective management, while at the same time demanding personal skills such as flexibility, adaptability, reflection, determination and creativity. These professionals must master and use a wide range of management techniques, including awareness not only of the most up-to-date theoretical knowledge but also of the current market reality and trends in the business world.
The Master of International Business is a general program with a particular focus on the international aspects of management needed in today's business world. The program integrates studies in all of the areas of business activity in a quest to develop the most reliable policies and strategies that successfully achieve the objectives of a company in an international environment.
The MIB is underpinned by the four fundamental elements of a successful international business education, crucial for establishing roles in today's multinational and multicultural firms involved in the constantly evolving world of global business:
- Functional methods and techniques.
- Personal development.
- The importance of strategic information decision-making.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Current socio-economic context5 ECTS
- Marketing and commercialization in international environments5 ECTS
- Intellectual capital and talent management5 ECTS
- Management skills5 ECTS
- Financial management5 ECTS
- Information technological management5 ECTS
- International financial risk management5 ECTS
- Global strategic management5 ECTS
- Corporate internationalization5 ECTS
- Final master thesis15 ECTS
- Minor 10 ECTS