- International vision of the tourism industry: Providing an international vision of the tourism industry, together with an adaptable perspective in a changing and competitive global environment.
- Strategic: Ensuring the effective management of tourism companies based on strategic plans and focused on achieving results.
- Needs: Providing a response to the training needs of executives specializing in the tourism sector.
- Innovation: Developing the capacity for innovation and creative management of executives in tourism and hotel companies.
- Future leaders: Training the future leaders of the global hospitality and tourism industry. Equipping participants with the executive skills and competences required of directors and business people in the tourism sector, in order to ensure dynamic, effective and successful leadership.
- Trends: Analysing global trends in the sector and acquiring the perspectives and strategies required to become ethical leaders of global tourism organizations.
Triple qualification: Master in Business Administration and Management, majoring in International Business, from the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (official), and specialization in Hospitality & Tourism Management from Ostelea (institutional) Hospitality and Tourism Management MBA from the Ostelea, School of Tourism & Hospitality. (institutional). Hospitality and Tourism Management MBA from EAE Business School. (institutional).
Hotel director or manager, or manager of other types of tourism establishment Operational Director or Department Manager in tourism companies. Corporate Director in hospitality and tourism companies, in any of the functional areas. Director of companies operating in the tourism sector in general. Positions of responsibility in companies and public institutions in the sector. Positions in auxiliary companies in the fields of marketing and commercialization linked to the hospitality and tourism industries. Business entrepreneur in the tourism sector, or related sectors. Tourism and hospitality consultant/advisor.
Ostelea gives candidates access to grants in the form of financial aid with the aim of providing support for students.