Informació del curs
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a Major in Sports Management is designed to provide you with the organization and communication tools to manage sports events, teams, federations and sports clubs. Candidates will be equipped to become effective leaders and managers in the sports industry.
- Develop the communication and technical skills required to become an effective industry professional.
- Gain insight into practical business planning and management.
- Learn how to efficiently plan sporting events, manage team organization, merchandising, and marketing.
The program requires the successful completion of 180 credits (which represent, 1800 contact hours plus a total of 3600 study hours). The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Bachelor's, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: General Education (45 ECTS), Core Courses (72 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (36 ECTS) and the Bachelor Thesis (12 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation Subjects can be found below:
- Introduction to Sports Management
- Sports Organizations – Strategic Management
- Media Relations and Communication in Sports
- The Business of Football
- Sports in Consumer Culture
- Sports and Globalization
- Emerging Technologies in the Sports Industry
- International Sports Federations and Organizations
- Sports Events and Facilities
- Sports Industry Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship
- Sports Marketing
- Managing Talent in the Sports Industry
Idiomes en els quals s'imparteix
Courses are taught in English
3 years, 180 ECTS.
Bachelor in Business Administration with Major in Sports Management.
- Gameday Operations Manager - Public Relations Representative - Business Analyst - Athletic Director - Sports Agent - Event Manager - Marketing Director
Avantatges del curs
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Barcelona and Madrid campuses. - Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
Lloc on s'imparteix el curs
Geneva Campus, Barcelona Campus and Madrid Campus
BBA Sports Management
Geneva Business School
Campus i seus: Geneva Business School
GBS GENEVA BUSINESS SCHOOL
C/ Pelai, 42 08007 Barcelona
Cursos més populars