The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in Sports Management is designed to enable you to stand out in skills of organization and communication so you will have the tools to manage and market sporting events, teams, federation and sports clubs. You will be equipped to become an effective leader and take advantage of the opportunities provided by this rapidly expanding sector.
Over the course of this program you will:
- Develop the communication and technical skills required to become an effective industry professional.
- Gain insight into practical business planning and management.
- Learn how to efficiently plan sporting events
- Manage team organization, merchandising, and marketing.
Temari del curs
The master's program requires the successful completion of 90 ECTS credits. The program format consists of (i) unique business and finance courses, (ii) major-specific orientation weeks and (iii) a final project. The breakdown of the credits is as follows: 9 core courses (36 ECTS), 5 elective courses (20 ECTS), 4 orientation weeks (16 ECTS) and the final project (18 ECTS). Below are examples of the major-specific courses that students will pursue during their orientation weeks:
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Sports Management
- Managing Innovation in the Sports Industry
- Leadership in Sports Management
- Media Relations & Communications in Sport
Idiomes en què s'imparteix
Intakes: February and September.
18 months, 90 ECTS
Lloc on s'imparteix el curs
Geneva, Barcelona and Madrid Campus
Madrid Master Programs only available from September 2019 intake.
Master of Business Administration with a Major in Sports Management
• Product Management Director
• Gameday Operations Manager
• Public Relations
• Sport Marketing Analyst
• Athletic Director
• Sports Agent
• Event Manager
• Marketing Director
• Social Media Manager
Avantatges del curs
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Barcelona and Madrid campuses.
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in national and international companies and organizations