The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in Sports Management is designed to enable you to stand out in skills of organization and communication so you will have the tools to manage and market sporting events, teams, federation and sports clubs. You will be equipped to become an effective leader and take advantage of the opportunities provided by this rapidly expanding sector.
Over the course of this program you will:
- Develop the communication and technical skills required to become an effective industry professional.
- Gain insight into practical business planning and management.
- Learn how to efficiently plan sporting events
- Manage team organization, merchandising, and marketing.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Sports Management
- Managing Innovation in the Sports Industry
- Leadership in Sports Management
- Media Relations & Communications in Sport