Over the course of this program you will:
- Gain the capacity to work in the development of diplomatic strategy.
- Be introduced to realistic solutions for the management of current global crises.
- Be familiar with global cultures and social networking.
- Build contacts with diplomatic organizations and staff to enhance global connectedness and vision.
The master's program requires the successful completion of 90 ECTS credits. The program format consists of (i) unique business and finance courses, (ii) major-specific orientation weeks and (iii) a final project. The breakdown of the credits is as follows: 9 core courses (36 ECTS), 5 elective courses (20 ECTS), 4 orientation weeks (16 ECTS) and the final project (18 ECTS). Below are examples of the major-specific courses that students will pursue during their orientation weeks:
- Management of International Organizations and NGOs
- Strategic Cross Cultural Communication
- Geopolitics and World Business: New threats, Sustainability and future trends
- Impact of New technologies on Global Governance