Informació del curs
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a Major in Entrepreneurship is designed to prepare you for the constant challenges of the startup sector and teach you all of the methods and skills that are necessary to succeed in this highly competitive area, with the ultimate goal of becoming a global success story.
- Gain knowledge of the global startup industry.
- Acquire expertise in the legalities of business startups.
- Obtain management, organizational, and strategic planning skills for the launch of new projects and business start-ups.
- Cultural strategies to successful deals
- Business Ideas, Business Model, Business Plan
- Opportunities for Regional and Social Entrepreneurship
- Business tools to leverage markets and achieve sustainability
- Family Business Planning
- Reasons for Entrepreneurial Success
- Digital Strategies for Branding, Communication and Sales
- Business Model and Entrepreneurship skills for Social Ventures
- Entrepreneurial Operations
- ESG principles and CSR implementation in Private companies
- Financial Management for small/medium companies
- Investing for Society: ESG, Impact Finance, Microcredit, Philantropy