Informació del curs
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a Major in International Relations is a three year undergraduate degree designed to provide you with the tools you will need to become a successful manager in international organizations, by demonstrating an understanding of the principal factors that influence global politics and foreign affairs.
- Gain the capacity to work actively within the development of a diplomatic strategy.
- Introduce realistic solutions for management of current global crises.
- Be familiar with global cultures and social networking.
- Build contacts with diplomatic organizations and staff to enhance global connectedness and vision.
The program requires the successful completion of 180 credits (which represent, 1800 contact hours plus a total of 3600 study hours). The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Bachelor's, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: General Education (45 ECTS), Core Courses (72 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (36 ECTS) and the Bachelor Thesis (12 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation Subjects can be found below:
- Power shifts: New threats in the 21st century
- Multicultural approaches to International Negotiations
- International Human Rights Law
- Geopolitics and World Business
- Economic Diplomacy: Trade Issues and State Strategies
- Management of International Organizations and NGOs
- Cyber Diplomacy
- Regional and Cooperative Politics
- Impact of New tech on global Governance: Cyberwarfare, Proxy WarsInsurgency and Terrorism
- The Politics of Sustainable Development Goals
- Regime Change and International Security
Idiomes en els quals s'imparteix
3 years, 180 ECTS.
Bachelor in Business Administration with a Major in International Relations.
- Diplomacy - Foreign Service - Journalism - International Programs Director - Program Officer or Director in a UN Organization - Program Officer or Director in a International structure or Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)
Avantatges del curs
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Barcelona and Madrid campuses. - Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
Lloc on s'imparteix el curs
Geneva Campus, Barcelona Campus and Madrid Campus.
BBA International Relations
Geneva Business School
Campus i seus: Geneva Business School
GBS GENEVA BUSINESS SCHOOL
C/ Pelai, 42 08007 Barcelona
Cursos més populars