Informació del curs
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a Major in International Relations is a three year undergraduate degree designed to provide you with the tools you will need to become a successful manager in international organizations, by demonstrating an understanding of the principal factors that influence global politics and foreign affairs.
- Gain the capacity to work actively within the development of a diplomatic strategy.
- Introduce realistic solutions for management of current global crises.
- Be familiar with global cultures and social networking.
- Build contacts with diplomatic organizations and staff to enhance global connectedness and vision.
- Power shifts: New threats in the 21st century
- Multicultural approaches to International Negotiations
- International Human Rights Law
- Geopolitics and World Business
- Economic Diplomacy: Trade Issues and State Strategies
- Management of International Organizations and NGOs
- Cyber Diplomacy
- Regional and Cooperative Politics
- Impact of New tech on global Governance: Cyberwarfare, Proxy WarsInsurgency and Terrorism
- The Politics of Sustainable Development Goals
- Regime Change and International Security