The Bachelor of Finance (BF) with a Major in International Finance is designed to enable you to continually adapt to constant changes in the world of finance and economics. You will be equipped with the tools to understand and manage all financial aspects within a private or public corporation and gain detailed knowledge of issues related to domestic and international financial institutions.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management strategies and understand insurance policies. Be able to perform a technical analysis.
- Be familiar with hedge fund analysis and management.
- Explore executive financial statement analysis.
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Investment Psychology
- Financial Instruments – Stock Market
- Banking Management Tools
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial Instruments – Option Market
- Capital Budgeting
- Portfolio Management
- Asset Management Analysis
- Financial Software Tools