The Master in Hospitality Management is ideal for both career changers who wish to move into hospitality, and for career climbers who are already in the field and wish to fast-track their careers. A bachelor's degree in studies related to business (Business studies, Law, PR, Marketing, etc.), engineering or tourism is required, as well as business English (test of level before acceptance for admission).
The Master in Hospitality Management offers two concentrations:
- Hotel Management
- Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management
The study plan includes theoretical clases, practical clases and masterclasses by international hotel and restaurant manager.
Professional induction in Food & Beverage service operations, food preparation operations and communication and public speaking. 155 hours.
- Module 1: Hospitality economics and finance. 6 ECTS, 150 hours.
- Module 2: Business research. 6 ECTS, 150 hours.
- Module 3: Strategic management. 12 ECTS, 300 hours.
- Module 4: Talent development. 6 ECTS, 150 hours.
- Module 5: Marketing. 6 ECTS, 150 hours.
- Module 6 (concentration in Hotel Management): Food & Beverage management, room division management, hotel Real Estate and valuation, hotel facilities and design. 12 ECTS, 300 hours.
- Module 7 (concentration in Food & Beverage and restaurant management): Food & Beverage cost control, Food & Beverage process management, event planning and management, Food & Beverage sales management. 12 ECTS, 300 hours.
- Module 8: Final project. 6 ECTS, 150 hours.
- Module 9: Industry Internship. 6 ECTS, 150-300 hours.