Informació del curs
Online Executive MBA in English.
The OBS Executive MBA stresses the strategic, international and innovative vision of business management
The transformations occurring in the world today require a thorough analysis of new competitive scenarios and the application of new business models. The growing, complex volatility of global economies and their unquestionable interdependence colours our environment with uncertainty and ambiguity.
In this context, professionals must react quickly to change and make decisions according to the new needs of the company, and also think about creating value for stakeholders in the company.
The OBS Executive MBA stresses the strategic, international and innovative vision of business management, meaning that anyone responsible for a business, or a department thereof, must have a holistic view of the company, understanding that any strategic decision must be in line with the company's strategy and be implemented in an innovative way.
The programme focuses on developing the skills needed to lead a business project, manage a department in a company or start up your own business, such as:
- Developing the ability to analyse and make decisions in a global environment of great uncertainty.
- Developing the management tools and skills needed for leading global companies and institutions.
- Reflecting how to improve, enhance or transform the design of organisations when faced with new global challenges.
- Providing methodological tools to manage innovative, international companies efficiently and effectively.
- Developing human talent (high performance teams).
- Networking, exchange of ideas and learning from others.
- Working as a team in multicultural environments.
- Multilateral solutions within and outside the company.
The content of the areas is distributed as follows:
- Strategic Area: 27% of overall content
- Financial Area: 20% of overall content
- Marketing and Sales Area: 20% of overall content
- Human Resources Area: 17% of overall content
- Systems and Operations Area: 16% of overall content
- Global Economic Environment
- Organisational Design
- Financial Diagnosis
- Marketing: from Idea to the Market
- Strategic Management and Innovation
- Corporate Financial Management
- Internationalisation Strategies and Global Marketing
- People and Talent Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- E-Business Strategies
- Information Systems and Business Intelligence
- Customer Relationship Management
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Management Planning and Control
- Commercial Direction and Sales Management
- Investment Valuation and Portfolio Management
- Money and Capital markets
- Leadership and Change Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Developing Strategic Plans
- Business Plan/Business Game
- Doing Business
Specific topics covered are regional trading blocs, the advantages and challenges of doing business in such countries, guidance for investors and entrepreneurs, case studies, etc. The workshops will be conducted in Spanish or English.
- Meetings with Managers
in the best situation for students and speakers. This is learning from experience with the added challenge of transforming and improving the same experience.
The Programme is divided into four stages, which provide knowledge and skills for the different departments of a company. The stages match the strategic business creation process: the design of the strategy, implementation, growth strategies and strategic monitoring and control.
This programme will guide the participant through the different departments of a company, learning about the responsibilities of each area, the key concepts needed to direct them, all without neglecting the general vision for the company.
Thanks to the Executive MBA, students will learn managerial skills within one year, and will also obtain the most current, practical and innovative business skills to lead a department or company.
Once the participant has been guided through all the departments of a company, the journey will end with the Final Project, which begins after completing the first third of the programme. It runs parallel to studying in the programme and is defended a month after completing the final subject, in order for students to have a period of time dedicated to it. The Final Project will combine and use all the knowledge learned in a given situation (company, department, division, international activity or development of a new business project).
Competències per a les quals et prepara el curs
What are the stages of the application process?
- Step 1: The candidate must meet our application prerequisites.
- Step 2: If the candidate profile fulfils these, a telephone interview with a member of the Application Department will be conducted.
- Step 3: Having passed the interview, the candidate must submit the required documentation to start the application process, including a letter of motivation.
- Beforehand the candidate will have to complete the application form, which will collect information and documentation supporting his/her academic and professional profile: Curriculum vitae, letter of reference/recommendation, academic degree and language accreditation certificate if necessary.
- Step 4: With this documentation and the report from the Application Advisor, the Application Committee shall examines the candidate's record and certify that he/she meets the profile to complete the Master's.
- Step 5: The Application Advisor will inform the candidate of the decision made by the Application Committee, which will enable the candidate to enrol in the programme if positive.
Idiomes en els quals s'imparteix
- Providing the capacity to develop the most relevant managerial skills continuously.
- Providing an integrated, comprehensive view of general management and the role of the company in its wider environment. Knowing the global nature of business activities, differentiating responsibilities carried out by every department in the company.
- Giving participants a broad overview of the company, a view of a complex system in a constantly changing reality.
- Promoting an attitude of initiative and active management.
- Acquiring key knowledge and developing essential skills to strategically manage the business.
- Designing innovative strategies and policies that improve business management and business efficiency.
- Developing and implementing strategies for growth, adapting to the changing international business environment.
- Fostering teamwork and involving all departments of a company in the management of business projects.
- Providing participants with solid business training, stressing the latest trends and developments of business management.
- Encouraging the development and improvement of personal and managerial skills.
- Increasing the ability of managers to make decisions in an increasingly complex and more unstable environment.
- Promoting the ability to detect, analyse and solve problems, encouraging entrepreneurship by drawing up a business plan.