The major change that is happening to the traditional shopping concept to the idea of ??a sourcing strategy itself, requiring new knowledge to integrate in flexible, comprehensive and international ways both people and processes, goods and global projects.
The major change in the traditional concept of shopping to the idea of ??a sourcing strategy requires integrating flexible, comprehensive and international people, processes, goods and global projects. New relationships with suppliers from diverse cultures, the importance of soft skills, internationalization, higher quality thresholds, increased risks and increased competition are some of the features that make up the field of purchasing management. The Master of Purchasing and Supply lets you master the skills needed to meet the challenges of today's business.
- Prepare and train in procurement and supply management professionals.
- Train professionally in the areas of logistics, production, purchasing and supply projects.
The program evaluation system is based on continuous assessment of each of the blocks through class attendance and / or examination, so that the student must have passed each subject independently. In addition the student must have obtained the minimum grade specified in the final project.
After successful testing and evaluation of the program, as long as there is the minimum attendance required, students obtain the title of Postgraduate in Purchasing and Supply Chain INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School.
• Purchasing management as a strategic business function
• People management . Negotiating the purchase
• Integration of suppliers. Evaluation and Approval
• The management of supply and stocks
• Information systems management and replenishment
• Project procurement
• Final Project